Remember, the Top Ten Things That Make My Life Easier? And one of them was EasyComment–the firefox extension that lets you view blogs in your feed reader?
Uhm. Well. I was wrong.
easyComment is a really cool firefox add-on that fills in your name/email/URL boxes when you are commenting.
Better GReader is the firefox add-on that allows you to view blogs in your Google Reader. *sigh*
And because so many of you commented that you were downloading it ASAP!, I feel compelled to give a tutorial to make up for my idiocy. You’ve seen my previous tutorials, so I know you’ll be excited with this one…
FIREFOX EXTENSION TUTORIAL
1. Go to Firefox Add-ons Page. (You could get lost in all the fun add-ons!)
2. Search for Better GReader and/or easyComment.
ALTERNATE STEPS 1 & 2
2. Click the large green ADD TO FIREFOX button.
3. Restart Firefox.
THAT IS IT!
Now to actually USE Better GReader, all you have to do is:
1. Open Google Reader.
2. Click on your favorite blog, like I don’t know…Impress Your Kids.
3. Read and then if you’d like to comment, click the title of the post.
This will bring up the blog in your reader.
4. Scroll down and comment! Cool, huh?!
To USE easyComment:
1. Whenever you see a comment box, simply click easyComment in the bottom right hand corner of your screen OR press CTRL-E.
2. Your info will pop into the comment box!
Have I redeemed myself? Believe me you will now be a more organized and productive member of the blogosphere with these two add-ons! Maybe you’ll even buy enough time to do some laundry!