It’s time for a little bloggy fun! Well, fun for me anyway. I got a fun little gift from my bloggy friend, Jubilee over at Notes of Jubilee! I’ve known her for awhile (did we meet during oh! ho! ho! ?) Anyway, I’m her Peep O’ The Week! I didn’t even do anything except leave her a little ol’ comment on a previous post! And I even get to wear this fun button so everyone knows I’m her peep!
While we’re sharin’ the love, I think I’ve been tagged for a few hundred memes that I haven’t even remotely done. *blushing* So, I got tagged for one today by Annie (*heart*) and decided it needed to be done! Here’s the rules: write 7 random things about your kids, then tag some other people. Easy enough? Here goes…
1. Lydia goes from asleep to awake in about .000001 seconds. I know she’s awake because she yells, “MOOOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!” the second her eyes open in the morning. (For the record, I go from asleep to awake in about 20 minutes.)
2. My little pirate already knows how to dance a jig. He performs nightly, just as I’m going to sleep.
3. Lydia loves to say “cool” and “ohMYgoodness”. Wonder who she got that from?
4. The pirate apparently has good ears. Every time he hears about any food (peanut M&Ms, pound cake, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob) he wants it. Right away.
5. Lydia loves to cook. She uses a cookbook, wears an apron, her chef hat and a winter mitten that doubles as an oven mitt.
6. Lydia loves to eat her vitamins. She calls them “bidamims”.
7. This morning, Lydia got in the bed with me, pulled the covers off my tummy and said, “Did the baby come out yet?”
And because I haven’t tagged anyone in awhile, I’m going to do it. You know share the linky love. So, would Val, Leigh, Deanne & Mr. Best Investments be so kind as to give us some random things about your kids? I’d love to know!