I tried to write this post earlier but my mind was too sleepy and benadryl-ed up to truly do justice to the mysterious depths of last night’s episode of Lost.
It’s 12:28pm, I’ve had my left over pizza for lunch and Lydia is taking a nap. So, let’s begin…
I KNEW IT! I knew Locke’s dad and Sawyer’s…uhm…Sawyer were the same guy! I knew it! Do I get bonus points or something for this?
I love it when they do flashbacks on the island because a lot of pieces come together. I don’t know if a lot pieces came together or not last night, I have bookoos of questions. (Did I just use the word bookoos again?) And I love John Locke. Love him.
OK, let’s see, what’s the best way to do this?
1. Ben is a master manipulator. I think the sexy-eyed Others guy was right. I think there is something special about Locke and Ben doesn’t know what it is. He wants to figure it out. So, he’s set up this weird thing with Locke’s dad and the rest of the Others. He humiliated Locke in front of the Others so that Locke would do exactly what he wanted–kill Locke’s dad. But why?
2. Sawyer is a hurt little boy. He’s not really a murderer. He just wants his Mama back. *sniff*
3. Naomi, the parachute girl. Well, that’s all we really know– her name. I don’t think any dots were connected with that storyline. I’m just glad they are actually asking her some questions.
4. Kate is a stinkin’ idiot. Did she really run to Jack and Juliet to tell them that Naomi fell out of the sky and has a RADIO PHONE?
5. JACK IS ONE OF THEM. I mean, he just has to be! After Kate gave her stupid speech to J&J , Juliet said, “We should tell her.” Jack: “No. Not yet.” Whaaat? Jack knows something about Naomi’s phone OR her contact boat OR the fact that they are not on an island OR that they are in fact in purgatory AND HE WON’T TELL KATE! Kate, my friend, you have indeedy picked the right man. Jack is a lunatic.
6. And a few random things:
- How about that ruin Locke’s dad was tied to? Reminds me of the 6 toed foot we saw in Season 2! A la Planet of the Apes, I think.
- And what in the world was Rousseau doing in the Black Rock getting dynamite. That’s frightening.
- If sexy-eyes is right, fertility is not even the big issue on the island. I really think Ben is just a man under authority and doesn’t really know everything that’s going on.
Was that supposed to be a list of stuff we DO know? Oh well. Maybe next week. Yeah, right.
(I found the best recap today. I don’t know this guy or anything about him. He uses some colorful words, but his recap is brilliant. Click here to read.)