1. Packing Lydia’s too small, but laden with memories, clothes into some boxes.
2. Cleaning the bathroom. Including bleaching the stupid moldy shower curtain.
3. Taking a shower. I look and smell lovely after walking in the park and playing on the playground with Lydia this morning.
4. Using our NEW ORECK to vacuum. (You may remember I haven’t vacuumed since this post. My dh has, but not me!)
5. Unloading the dishwasher.
6. Taking a nap. (Seriously, it’s bad when you’re too lazy to take a nap.)
7. Not thinking about Lost anymore!
8. Yoga, pilates or anything that might help me look fit and trim in a bathing suit for my cruise (in 19 days)!
9. Grocery shopping. I’ve been thinking about buying locally. It makes me feel green.
10. Writing an interesting blog post. (Guess that’s not going to happen!)
What should you be doing?