1. Potty Training. Period.
2.Why is it not fun for my son to pee-pee on Cheerios? That has worked for everyone else I know… but apparently “that’s not a good idea, Mommy!”
3. My son’s mind. ‘Nuff said.
4. What am I supposed to do with kid #2? Donovan’s attached to my leg 24-7. And when we’re having potty time, he’s trashing the bathroom. rrr…
5. Waiting until they’re ready. Fine – if they’re 2 and ready. What if they’re 3.5+ and don’t care that they are missing out on all kinds of fun stuff (soccer, t-ball)? that others won’t change them (babysitters, child care at the Y)? that people look at me like I’m a bad mom because they can carry on long conversations with adults but still wear a diaper? that they are too big for the regular diapers out there? What about when I’m ready?!?
6. Sit or Stand. Does it matter which one he does first?
7. Why am I the one who cries over this?
8. Rewards. Should it be candy? stickers? TV time? all or none of the above?
9. Why does it take so long? I’m only into day 2, but we’ve had, oh… I don’t know… 4 or 5 other shots at this. He should be catching on quicker, right?
10. Why didn’t God make us ready to pee-pee on the potty right from the get go?
OK – so you can tell what’s going on at my house right now. If you have any advice or encouragement, please share!