1. Somaly Mam’s book, The Road of Lost Innocence. It’s one of those things that makes you wonder if anything else is even worth putting energy forth. Girls being sold as sex slaves. Right now. And I’m blogging. *blech*
2. How the rest of this list will seem very superficial after #1.
3. If I should get a new hairstyle at my appointment today. Or keep my
rat tails hair long?
4. If I can get away with vlogging in my car again today…
5. How my 2 year old can be 100% awake in 4 seconds.
6. How it takes my 31 year old body 45 minutes to be 85% awake.
7. Is it Thursday already?! Baby pirate will be here in…11 days!
8. OR LESS!
9. Biggest Loser. Just watched it last night. Finally. I am so happy to see Bob again! Who’s your fave so far? I was sad to see Green go. But the fat around the heart thing was seriously making me want to exercise.
10. Why my hubby sleeps so late that I *have to* iron his clothes so he can be on time for work.
11. What I’m doing this weekend. I can’t wait to show you! It’s going to be very very cool.
12. The word, “flannelgraph”. It’s funny. Flannelgraph. Flannelgraph. Flannelgraph.
13. Glad tomorrow is Friday so you don’t have to endure another list like this…
(13b. I’m giving away Somaly Mam’s book today…click here.)