1. Hope my drumstick comes in time for my cousin’s graduation party tonight.
2. Pick up an engraved knife for my cousin at a store that has its own guard dog.
3. Buy some maternity shorts so I don’t pass out at 10am when it’s already 95 degrees outside.
4. Sing “We’re off to the puppet-y, puppet show…” about 400 times thanks to Little Einsteins at breakfast.
7. Watch Lydia go on a hike, play with the kids, see a puppet show practice and eat at the staff table at camp tonight. (Well, that’s what she did last night. I can’t imagine what’s in store for her tonight. A 2 year old is kinda famous at camp.)
8. Make 90 sack lunches for camp.
9. Make 90 sandwiches for those 90 sack lunches.
10. Wonder if I can stand up long enough to make 90 sandwiches. My little pirate is doing a jig on my insides. It’s making my lower back unable to move like a normal person.
11. Grumble a little more about my lower back pain and the pirate jig.
12. And then grumble just a little bit more because I had to cancel my hair appointment today.
13. But regardless of my silly day– REJOICE for this!