1. A two year old that decides a 45 minute nap is just as good as two-hour nap.
2. Planning Mother’s Day and fielding the emails that go with it. Why do moms have to plan Mother’s Day?
3. Ebay. I’ve got about 55 Mary Kay products, some sweet event tickets and other shtuff to get online for charity.
4. Taking a shower.
5. Twitter. Seriously. This has got to stop.
6. Laundry. “Oh it’s the chore that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends…”
7. Trying to pick out something to wear over my ever expanding belly.
8. Yoga. I actually did yoga today!
10. Wondering what I’ll blog about. This one always gets me.
11. Napping. That’s what happens when you’ve got another person living inside your tummy. They call the shots.
12. Brownies. I have brownies in my house! (Does this cancel out the yoga?)
13. Standing at the door to my daughter’s room and listening to her “read” books in her crib.
(for more 13s click here)