With my busy puppet week (full recap coming
tomorrow soon!) and my hubby coming home late (or not at all) I haven’t been watching the fall tv premieres! Ugh, I’ll be glad when all this children’s ministry is done so I can get back to being a couch potato.
1. Thank God I do not have to watch WWF diva and her half naked self. (Oh, how many descriptions I left out for her!) But really, Sherea, I hope you are mortified as you are watching this season because girl, you have got to start wearing actual CLOTHES. Amanda even got in on the lack of clothes, but at least she was sufficiently appalled, “My mom is going to kill me!”
2. I know Former Model guy is an annoying leader. I get it. But everyone else in the tribe LITERALLY sits on the ground and says, “Hey, what do you want us to do?” Then sits there again and says, “OK, how do you want us to do it?” Then sits again and says, “But, why?” Seriously, stop acting like middle schoolers and start working. If he tells you not to make a fire and you want one–make it anyway!!
3. What is Leslie saying, “Boo-hoo! I’d be better if I could just read my Bible. Waaaah!” What in the world?! I thought she was trying to make a GOOD impression. Hasn’t she ever heard about hiding His Word in her heart? UGH. She was making me feel sick.
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
1. I know this show is gross. I literally think the moral of this episode was…well, I don’t even want to say. It was PG13 at best. But it is seriously funny. (God will seriously not think that’s a good excuse.)
2. Was that Enrique AND Mandy Moore?
3. Ted got a tramp stamp! HA!
4. And we should have known. Barney is one of us. After a horrible night on the town he yells, “This is SO going in my blog!”
I know I’ve been talking about TV a lot lately. But once fall TV begins, I can hardly keep from blogging about it. I’ll try to curb my enthusiasm (ha!) and blog about diapers and nap schedules soon.
Well, that’s it. Lydia is asleep, when she wakes up my mil is coming over to take care of her as day 2 (of 3) of Puppet-palooza begins tonight. I know you guys are so jealous of my membership in this subculture of puppetry. Just wait till you see the pictures I’m going to share with you. Enough to make Elmo jealous.