What’s that saying about a monkey on your back? It has something to do with a problem that won’t go away, or always weighs you down or something. Well, Monday is my monkey. I just can’t seem to shake the weekend off and write a fresh entertaining post!
Without further ado, I’ll fulfill my tag-edness to Deanne at Fragile Flower and tell you Eight Random Things about myself—and because I think I’ve already done this about 8 times, I’ll tell you about the 8 Random Things That Are On My Kitchen Table Right Now. (Oh, your salivating in anticipation!)
1. A 12 oz container of Trader Joe’s Organic Ginger Snap Cookies. Oh my. The ginger is not hiding in those cookies either–it’s hot!
2. A black washable Crayola crayon. Lydia’s favorite thing to do with crayons is not color with them, but put them into a container and then pour that container out on the ground. Fun times.
3. My diaper bag hand purse.
5. A cloth napkin. No, I’m not going green. I’ve been using it as a dishtowel. I got it as an engagement present (9 years ago this week!) from a co-worker and still use it today!
6. A pile of information about health insurance. We haven’t had health insurance since November. Lydia has been to the doctor a few times, but we’ve all got to go!
7. About 12 different digital camera, ipod, MacBook cords. I just can’t seem to find anything to keep them in!
8. A green glass dish shaped like a leaf with 4 melted candles inside. It’s a centerpiece and much cuter in real life!
So, there it is. Monday blogging at it’s best!