How great is this Father’s Day picture puzzle I saw in our latest Clubhouse Jr magazine?! I’m so excited about it–almost as excited as the kids! It’s super easy and makes a fun presentation for Father’s Day. Ready to get to it?
First grab your materials:
popsicle sticks (I got the fat ones)
cute photo of your husband and kids
Now, the super easy instructions:
1. Lay out 8-9 popsicle sticks side by side and even across the top. (This actually took Lydia several tries.)
2. Put 2 large pieces of tape across the top and bottom. Then flip it over.
3. On the non-taped side, glue a photo onto the popsicle sticks. Make sure you put glue on the edges! Place under some heavy book (or a coffeepot, like we did!) until it dries. Once it’s dried, pull the scotch tape off the back.
4. Use an exacto knife to cut the popsicle sticks apart. I tried doing it on the back so I could follow the lines of the popsicle sticks but it was hard to get the knife through it. So, I grabbed an extra popsicle stick and used it as a line on the front. That was much easier!
5. Voila! Aren’t they cute? We stacked ours up and tied them with ribbons. I can’t wait to give them to my husband on Father’s Day. I don’t know what he’ll do with them after–maybe we’ll just keep them as a fun personalized puzzle!