I know you remember my Rice Krispies Fruity Shortcakes. In fact, I’m sure most of you already made one or twelve. Well, if not, feel free to go back and drool over your computer screen. Now along with the rest of the Rice Krispies bloggy folks, we’re hosting a virtual egg hunt!
Each of the 10 participating Team Rice Krispies bloggers (links below) has hidden an “Easter Egg” (a.k.a., the “Snap! Crackle! and Pop!” characters) somewhere on their blog. You must complete all of the following to be eligible to win prizes:
1) Find all ten “eggs“, and then post “Found It” in the comment section of each blog when you find the blogger’s “egg”(don’t give the hiding spot away, though!);
2) Post your favorite Rice Krispies Treats® recipe (it doesn’t have to be an original recipe) at the Motherhood.com’s Rice Krispies Circle and tweet a link to your post; and
3) E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with all ten links to where the “eggs” are hidden, a link to the Rice Krispies Treats® recipe you posted here, and a link to your tweet.
You have until 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, April 2, to complete the scavenger hunt. Three winners will be selected at random for:
· FIRST: (1) Rice Krispies Treats® Gift Basket
· SECOND: (1) Vintage Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® Canister
· THIRD: (1) Rice Krispies Treats® Cookbook
Now, here’s all the blogs you need to stalk:
- Tricia Callahan, Once a Month Mom
- Kathy Sykes, A Wife, A Mother, A First Lady
- Shannon Steen-Larsen, The Mommy-Files
- Vanessa Druckman, Chef Druck
- Amy McGuire, The Finer Things in Life
- Robyn Wright, Robyn’s Online World
- Shannon Snow, Coupon Princess
- Kim Janocko, Crafty Mom of 4
- Kelly Whalen, Centsible Life
And of course, I’m not going to make you search without any direction. Here’s my little clue for you: if I was searching for an easter egg on this blog, I’d use this picture of my blueberry fruity shortcake as a clue:
If you somehow can’t see that blatant clue, you might want to think about my FAVORITE VACATION SPOT and my part-time gig there.
OK, good luck! Remember to e-mail email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. ET this Friday when you’ve found all the Rice Krispies “Easter Eggs,” and be sure to post a recipe there too – that way you are fully eligible!
Disclosure: This is part of a paid campaign sponsored by Rice Krispies® cereal.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES