- I downloaded Simple Mom’s Spring Cleaning e-book. Because it might not be spring, but my house needs a cleanin’.
- I have been trying to come up with a menu plan and grocery list. Thank God for Living Locurto. She posted her menu plan and a printable grocery list. I don’t even care what’s on it. I’m just going to do it.
- Daddy has an appointment today. They should be giving him the results of the CAT scan. It’s 2:27 now and you’d think my parents would have called me by now. BUT THEY HAVEN’T.
- My hubby is sick. He went to work this morning but came home by noon. Poor guy is sleeping now.
- I’m planning a vacation to…CALIFORNIA! I’ll post more about it later but for now, “Californy is the place you oughtta be…Swimmin’ pools. Movie stars.”
- Asa’s birthday is in TWENTY days! My little pirate is going to be ONE. *sniff* *sob* We’re having an ACE party. Get it? Ace? Asa? One? Anyway, I think I need to send out the invites this week (right? don’t you think?). I’m not to sure about everything I’m going to do, serve, plan, make, buy, etc. But I did find this in surly’s etsy shop:
Don’t you think I MUST wear it?
OK, that’s all I got. Asa woke up from his nap. It’s time to take my new printable grocery list and go shopping! What are you doing this happy Monday?