1. Newborn diapers. Is there anything sweeter? Well, when they’re unused.
2. Blue, blue and more blue.
Fall TV. (Sleep and breastfeeding have taken priority over Heroes and Survivor. Oh, please don’t tell me what happens.)
4. Papa. My dad missed the delivery because he was in Jamaica. But within minutes from landing in Atlanta, he was at our house with a giant pony for Asa and a princess bear for Lydia. And was back again the next day with baby clothes.
5. Snorty baby naps.
6. Itsy bitsy baby clothes that are still too big.
8. These. An absolutely fantastic invention. But kinda makes you feel like a mixture between robo-mom and a jersey cow.
9. Transition. Lydia will forget there was ever a time without Asa, right?
10. Chocolate. The gift of choice for new parents, apparently.