I feel like I’ve been posting long drawn out posts lately. Or short strange little things. Or stuff about other people’s stuff. While I know, deep down you’ve all been wondering about the randomness of my days!
So, here goes…
1. I’ve had McDonald’s to eat two nights in a row. Before that, it’s probably been six months since I visited the Golden Arches. I think my arteries are upset.
2. I finally picked out some bedding for the pirate. I’ve been eyeing it but hoping I could see it in person first. The reviews on Target.com said it was cuter in real life. Let’s hope they aren’t lying…or blind..
Here’s the skirt:
And the bumper:
The quilt isn’t all that. But you never use the silly thing anyway. So, I’m thinking of painting one wall in the nursery chocolate and the other two light blue. What do you think?
3. Lydia was at Camp Primo last weekend. (Post coming ASAP, I promise.) And while she was there, Les and I pricelined the Westin in downtown Atlanta. That means I got to sleep until 10:30 TWO DAYS IN A ROW. Heavenly, indeed.
4. I forgot about my Healing Choice giveaway winners. Only 4 people entered! Based on the comments, I’m going to give away my book, too. So we’ll have 3 winners. AND I just emailed Random House to see if they happen to have a 4th book lying around so everyone can win! So, I’m about to email my 3 winners. And if Random House is up for it, I might be emailing a 4th winner soon!
5. Don’t forget about the tetanus-vaccine-widget. I’d love for you to copy it onto your blog! Leave me a comment if you do, so I can thank you properly.
6. I haven’t been answering emails or visiting blogs lately. Somehow I’ve been online but not being able to do what I want online. I’m going to try to remedy that this week. You know, between cleaning, playing doctor with Lydia and trying not to fall asleep because of the pirate.
7. Oh, I went to the doctor last week. For my THIRTY-TWO week appointment! ACK. And I talked to the midwife AT LENGTH about natural childbirth, etc. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. I feel like I got permission to tell them exactly what I want and the understanding that I WILL get what I want. She kept telling me, “I think you’ll have a much better experience than last time.” Yay!
8. In case you didn’t know, bee had her baby girl!! She still hasn’t posted any pictures….grrr….but I guess she’s a got a pretty good reason. But still, you might want to leave her some congrats (and some gentle nudging in the picture department.)
9. Let’s see…uh, my house is a mess. I went to a luau last night at Kristen‘s. I spent $100 at Whole Foods today. We’re selling our gas-guzzling truck today. I decided I don’t want Lydia to take gymnastics after watching the Olympics. I think reading would be a better sport.
10. That’s it. I’m sorry. It’s all I’ve got. If you made it to ten. You are just…well, bored.
11. JOSHUA WON SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. The world is a wonderful place. *sigh*