A Sense of the Resurrection ebook is here!

It’s 11:38pm. I’m supposed to be fast asleep right now but instead I’m finishing up last minute details for my Easter ebook, A Sense of the Resurrection: an Easter Experience for Families! Yippppeee!

It’s finally here! Ready to see how cute it is?

How perfect and purple is that?!

Now, want a sneak peek into what the inside is like? Well, here’s what my friend Erin from Home With the Boys had to say…

“For years, I have searched for ways to make the days leading up to Easter more real, intentional, meaningful for my children. Easter is fun and joyful like Christmas, but Jesus’ betrayal, suffering, and death are a completely different story. With A Sense of the Resurrection, Amanda White has tackled this sensitive topic of eternal importance in a way my children and I will never forget. Scriptures, activities, and discussion questions are well thought out and Amanda encourages each parent to read through it all ahead of time to gauge how best to approach the subject matter with their children. I anticipate this ebook changing so much about how we observe this time of year as a family, as well as our hearts.”

And now a few words from little old me, in Top Ten style…

1. This is not Truth in the Tinsel: Part Duex. This is a completely different thing, completely different story but just as meaningful.

2. This ebook is harder. Some activities require a hammer and nail, a canvas and a loaf of bread. (OK, it’s not all hard–some of the activities just require a marker and a spoon!)

3. You have to read. Read the Bible, that is. The Easter story is in all four gospels covering over 10 chapters. In comparison, the Christmas story is told in only two gospels and in less than 4 chapters! So, get to know the story. Read it before you read it to your kids.

4. Easter is not in the Bible. OK, that doesn’t really come into play in the book but I just have to say it. “Easter” is not a Bible word. It’s just NOT. I prefer the more descriptive, “Resurrection Day”. Carry on.

5. This is one of those Deuteronomy 6 things. Remember? Talk about them when you get up and when you lie down? When you walk along the road? All the activities you will do in this ebook are to be long conversations. I picture each activity as something simmering throughout your house, throughout the hours, days and weeks you’ll be journeying through this story.

6. There isn’t a set schedule. If you begin the activities next week, and do two per week, you’ll finish the week of Easter. But if you wanna do it the 12 days before Easter (that sounds like a song!), you can do that, too. Again, this is a slower book than Truth in the Tinsel. You’ll want each activity and idea to marinate for a few days before beginning another.

7. Printables. There is a really really fun printable included. I’ll give you a sneak peek, ok?

Printable bunting included in A Sense of the Resurrection: An Easter Experience for Families from ohAmanda.com

8. Why yes, that is printable bunting!

9. You should get this book. Yes, even with your 4 year old. Yes, even with your 12 year old. Yes, even if you’re afraid of talking to your kids about torture and death and resurrection. No, ESPECIALLY if you’re afraid to talk to them. I believe this book will lead you in leading your children to Jesus!

10. If you want more information about the ebook, becoming an affiliate or have some FAQ, check out this Sense of the Resurrection page.

OK. That’s all I’ve got. It’s 12:30am now! That means A Sense of the Resurrection is officially launched! Once you buy the book, please share your experience with us on our Facebook page or your favorite social media site with the hashtag #senseoftheresurrection so we can be inspired and encouraged!

{This is an ebook. After your payment is complete you will be redirected to a Thank You page that will have your unique download link. PLEASE DOWNALOAD YOUR BOOK ON THE THANK YOU PAGE. Later, you should receive an email with an additional download link and instructions. We’ve been having some hosting-email issues that is delaying and even not-delivering the final email with download link, so PLEASE DOWNLOAD YOUR BOOK ON THE THANK YOU PAGE after you complete your payment. See step-by-step download instructions on our FAQ page.}

A Sense of the Resurrection: an Easter Experience for Families
A Sense of the Resurrection: an Easter Experience for Families
A Sense of the Resurrection is a journey through the death and resurrection of Jesus. Parents and children will make memories as they use their five senses to discover the real story celebrated on Easter.

Comments

1. I am so so so excited about this! I know you’re JUST launching this but will you have buttons and such for blogs so we can share?

2. Hi! Love your material … but my son is only ~2.5 years. Would this be too tough for him? Thanks and blessed Easter!

3. Danielle says:

Is this appropriate for a 2 year old?

4. Wendy Thornell says:

You have no idea how happy this makes me!!! We LOVE Truth in the Tinsel and finding appropriate devotional activities for my now 4 and 6 year olds is tough (and I work so I need something put together already). Your words are such a blessing to so many!

5. I’m SO excited just got my book thanx Amanda for sharing the gift God has given you!!! Blessings!!!

6. YAAAYYYY!!! I’ve been looking ways to encourage my family and readers to prepare and celebrate Easter just as much as we do for Christmas. Without it Christmas would be obsolete! Thank you for all the time you put into it as I know it will be a blessing to many.

7. jane wilson says:

What age is this book appreciate for?

8. Lisa Fetty says:

How wonderful. Saving up for it!

9. Purchased the ebook, but didn’t get a down load link after paying with paypal. Will I get an email for the down load?

10. Is there a way to also buy one as gift for someone else? Excited!

11. I purchased the book and I am excited to see it but I am not sure how to download it…

12. I am interested in purchasing this e-book for the families of our preschoolers at our church. Do you offer group or large purchase order discounts of any kind?

13. Kristen says:

I just purchased my book and am so excited. Is there a way to print it without the purple background? I tried black and white and it prints all black. I am a hard copy girl and like to hold things. I am just trying to save my ink. Thanks.

14. I am so excited for this! Thank you!!

15. Andrea Chou says:

I purchased less than an hour ago. There was no link upon purchase so I waited for your email with the link. When I click on the link, it says it’s invalid.

16. Hi Amanda! I purchased the e-book a little before 9 a.m. today and still haven’t received the link. Please help! Looking forward to sharing with my kiddos! :)

• Shannon says:

Like others, I had no link, but I saw the comments so I waited for an email. However, there has been no email :(

• Nancy M says:

Hi Amanda,
        I haven’t received an email yet either. I’ve emailed you twice about not receiving my download. I’m sure you are swamped but …..

• Hey Shannon: Something has gone terribly wrong today and many of the emails are not being delivered. If you could wait 24 hours to see if your download email shows up, that would be fabulous.

If it doesn’t, please email me amanda@ohamanda.com with the subject “no download email” and I’ll send you a link myself!

Thanks for your patience!
        a

• Hey Nancy:

Thanks for your patience!
      a

• Hey Misty! Something has gone terribly wrong today and many of the emails are not being delivered. If you could wait 24 hours to see if your download email shows up, that would be fabulous.

Thanks for your patience!
      a

17. Ordered at around noon mountain time and don’t have an email yet at 6:30. Maybe you got so many orders it got a little backed up? Excited to get the book, let me know if there is a reason I don’t have it yet. Thanks!

• Jenny: Something has gone terribly wrong today and many of the emails are not being delivered. If you could wait 24 hours to see if your download email shows up, that would be fabulous.

Thanks for your patience!
      a

18. Thank you so much! I used your blog posts on the Sense of the Resurrection last year as a jumping off point for my pre-K/K Sunday School class~ it was excellent! I’m really looking forward to using this e-book with my 14,8 and 5 year olds at home :)

19. Amanda! So, so excited about this. Just bought my copy and I’ll be promoting on my blog.

20. Candy Lartigue says:

I just purchased the ebook “A Sense of the Resurrection: an Easter Experience for Families” and did not get a download link for the ebook. Can you help?

Candy

21. Hi, it has been past 24 hrs since my online purchase and I have not received an email with link to download yet. Already had sent you an email to advising you of this, thanks!

22. I purchased the ebook and was never emailed the download link! What do I do now?

23. I order the packet yesterday and have not received it yet. Has it not been released yet?

24. Michelle Roberts says:

I ordered A sense of the resurrection. It has been 24 hours, and I have not received my download. Please send.

25. Jill H. says:

I know you’ve had some tech probs…I got the paypal email receipt but still no email link :( waiting patiently, but sooooo excited!!

26. Stacy Montgomery says:

Hi Amanda,
    Can you tell me where you found the printable bunting for the flag? Is that something I can buy?
    Thanks
    Stacy

27. Julieanne Conkie says:

I just purchased the ebook. Do you email it?

28. Sarah Kunzi says:

Hi Amanda,

I purchased your ebook a week ago and still have not received an email. Can you please help?

Sarah

Trackbacks

1. […] If you want a family activity – try this Lenten Tree idea I shared a couple years back or try this great new resource by Oh Amanda. […]

2. […] yesterday I opened up a little e-book with ideas about how to do Lent as a family.  And what do you think the first passage was?  You […]