I am in a funk. This week has really taken it out of me for some reason. I need to end the week on an up-note, so I went through some of our files, and here’s what I think might be on the docket for today:
- Muffin tin lunch for my Fun Food Friday. I haven’t done this yet, and I think the boys will really like it.
- Seeds Family Worship music in the background. It’s very needed today.
- I might see if this Rainbow bread food coloring painting technique will work on butter cookies. I made up a batch and they’re looking a bit plain.
- Some quiet time reading from the Jesus Storybook Bible.
- We might make some robot outfits using paper bags like Amanda and Lydia did here.
- Nerf guns may or may not make an appearance…
- I need to drop off some of said butter cookies to a friend, so we may also stop by our favorite park.
Wow – I’m already feeling better about the day! Let’s see if this little bit of planning can get me out of my funk! What’s your plan for the day?
Did you see some of the exciting new websites that launched this week? The MOB Society for mothers of boys, Raising Homemakers for mothers of girls, and Scripture Dig, for all of us! What a great week for blog-land!