I don’t even know why this popped in my mind…
1. Purple. I saw the sweetest purple Vans at Ross last night. They were a size 12, but still. So cute.
3. Pillow. I have a Tempurpedic pillow. I absolutely adore it. It took some getting used to, but now I can’t imagine sleeping on something else.
4. Pretty. My Christmas tree is so pretty. Did you see it yet?
5. Pop-up. I found Robert Sabuda’s Chronicles of Narnia pop up book for $4.99 at Waldenbooks yesterday. $4.99! The paper alone is worth more than $4.99!
6. Paper & Pen. Lydia is making a list with her paper and pen about what else we need to do for Christmas. (#3 is “it’s gonna be Christmas time”)
(Lydia’s hair when she came back from Camp Primo: The Fall Retreat)
8. Presents. I still don’t have any idea about what to get my dad or brother for Christmas. I mean, of course I thought of things that are like $1000 each. I need something a little more in my budget.
9. Plate. That was Lydia’s contribution to the P words. It took her about 15 tries to find one. “Does Christmas start with P?”
10. Philanthropy. Oh yeah. A big word. And a big big give.
11. Peeps. I’m trying to think of what to write about this word. It’s just funny to say. Does anyone actually refer to their friends this way?
12. Pantlerofficer. This is obviously a person in a household who is in charge of bread. OK, fine. I googled unusual p words.
13. Thursday Thirteen. I know, it doesn’t start with a P. But I’m not creative enough to come up with someway to connect the letter p and the alliteration of Thursday Thirteen.
Do you have any P words to share?