1. I never let the dishes get piled up in the sink. Flylady is my hero and my sink is shining right this second.
2. Annie on Little Einsteins is a great singer. I wish I had her CD.
3. I never let the laundry get piled up. It’s always washed, dried, folded & put away– right away. It would not remotely be sitting on my dining room table right now.
4. I am not even addicted to facebook’s Pieces of Flair. I doubt I added even 1 (or 12) buttons since my post yesterday.
5. I’m not nervous about the pirate getting here. After all it’s not like his room is still pink. Or he doesn’t have a crib.
6. I’m not tired.
7. I loved hearing my daughter whine for me this morning. Nothing says, “Good Morning” like a whining two year old.
8. I’m not thinking about changing my blog title to this:
9. My daughter is not even cute. Sometimes I can’t even look at her.
10. I would never eat peanut butter M&M’s for breakfast.
11. I would never eat peanut butter M&M’s for a mid-morning snack.
12. I didn’t start (and trash) four posts to try to participate in Thursday Thirteen. This kinda awesomeness just flows out of me.
13. I could care less if you leave me a comment. I don’t even want to hear what’s going on in your Backwards Day.