1. My internet is awesome. It hardly ever refuses to connect. In fact, it’s password protected and the router can be just 20 feet away and it still connects at FULL bars every time. I never get aggravated at it. And I can always get online whenever I want. It would NEVER refuse to work so I couldn’t get online say, all of Friday. What more could a girl ask for?!
2. Moose Munch Bars are just ok. Nothing to write home about. Certainly not enough to make you compare chocolate to Heaven. And $1.99 for one bar at Target? Totally NOT worth the un-decadence of it all.
3. Some people are going to be sorely disappointed with my Love As a Way of Life giveaway. Especially Erin at Where We Love is Home and Carolynn who totally needs a blog! I’m sure I won’t remotely email them today.
4. I cannot stand So You Think You Can Dance. And I would never have a totally rockin’ post forming in my drafts file ready to share with you.
5. I am such a creative blogger.
What’s going on in your Backwards Day?