I was tagged about 3million years ago by my new bloggy friend, Nannette. So, because I’m a little tired and just now posting at 10pm, here’s the famous/infamous 8 Random Things meme. I’ve themed it a little more by using 8 random numberish things about me. I know, I’m so creative.
1. I have 7 aunts. Only 1 of them lives in the same state as me.
2. I am reading Harry Potter #5 for the 2nd or 3rd time.
3. I lived in 1 house growing up. I’ve lived in 10 houses since I’ve been married.
4. I’ve had 3 cars to call my own: a CRX that was totaled, a Civic that we sold and now I’m the proud owner of a Passat!
5. I have 1 brother. And 4 sisters-in-law.
6. I wash my face 2 times every night. I’m supposed to. I use Cosmedix and it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
7. I got only 1 C in High School–in Algebra. Also the 1 time I fantasized about maiming a teacher.
8. I have 5 pairs of flip flops: black, brown, red, green & yellow.